Certificate in Management of Productivity
NOCN and AIMA jointly bring Certificate in Management of Productivity
About the Programme
In today’s highly dynamic and competitive business environment, an organisation can sustain its growth only through continual development of its human resources. That is why, organisations always give highest importance to its Human Resources and hence, the Development of People becomes the main focus area. While aiming at acquiring and developing new capabilities in the new areas of its business, organisations lay emphasis on strengthening existing capabilities.
AIMA along with its UK partner NOCN offers “Certificate in The Management of Productivity”. The certification is available in 17 modules.
Objective of the Programme:
The objective of the programme is to enhance employee productivity by imparting knowledge on the skills they need to demonstrate in their day-to-day managerial role
Who Should Enroll for the Programme :
- Working professionals looking for enhancement in capabilities to handle new responsibilities.
- Working professionals looking for certification on managerial skills for job change/ promotion.
- Candidates holding Indian qualification looking for jobs outside India at managerial level.
- Indians working outside India looking for international qualification for career growth.
Graduation (10+2+3) in any discipline from a recognized University / 3-year Diploma in any discipline if equivalent to graduation.
Minimum one-year management experience required
Course Duration: 3 Months
- Courseware follows a case study oriented approach for understanding concepts
- Secure on-line training and assessment
- High quality professional qualification
- The programme would offer employees professional management skills that are essential for better productivity, enabling your organization to compete more effectively
- Certificate can be used for career growth and job rotation of employee
- Flexible approach minimizing disruption in work
- Curriculum is in line with best contemporary practices worldwide.
- The Certificate in Management of Productivity Skills is an internationally recognised qualification
- Qualification regulated by the UK Government and recognised in Europe and internationally.
Certifications is Available in the following modules:
- Risk and Issue Management
- Project Management
- Problem Solving for Business
- Performance measurement and management
- Workforce Planning for Improving Productivity
- Bench marking for Improved Productivity
- Organisational Development
- Quality Management for Operational Efficiency
- Mobile technologies for Improved Productivity
- Leadership & Management
- Planning for Operational Change
- Costing & Financial Control
- Strategic Planning
- 5S to Improved Productivity
- Designing & Implementing a Balanced Scorecard
- Innovation & Creativity
- Continuous Improvement
- Formative assessment is conducted after the completion of each topic.
- Online Summative assessment is conducted at the end of each course module.
- A reflective exercise is incorporated to take the learning back to the workplace.
- All assessment shall be done online.
For Further Details Contact
Ph: 011- 47673000 / 49868399 Ext 723
Mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph: 011- 47673000 / 49868399 Ext 705
Mobile No: 7838935604
Mail ID: email@example.com
Centre for Management Education
All India Management Association
Lajpat Nagar, Part -3, New Delhi-110 024
Ph.No: 011- 47673000 / 49868399, Fax No.011-24626689/24643035,
Rs. 30,000/- (plus GST @18%) for Certification with 4 modules.