Skill Development – PMKVY
- About PMKVY: Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY) is the flagship outcome-based skill training scheme of the new Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (MSDE). The objective of this skill certification and reward scheme is to enable and mobilize a large number of Indian youth to take up outcome based skill training and become employable and earn their livelihood. For more information, you may refer the official site by Clicking Here.
- Trainings offered by AIMA:
|SSC||Training Program||QP Code|
|IT-ITeS Sector Skill Council | NASSCOM||Domestic IT Helpdesk Attendant||SSC/Q0110|
|CRM Domestic Non-Voice||SSC/Q2211|
|Retailers Association's Skill Council of India
|Store Ops Assistant||RAS/Q0101|
|BFSI Sector Skill Council of India||Business Correspondent||BSC/Q0301|
|Mutual Fund Agent||BSC/Q0601|
- Placement Support:
Being a national apex body for the management development AIMA has established close linkage with over 3000 institutions as their corporate members. AIMA has the privilege of having top corporate houses as their members and working with them for the management development activities. The placement activity in AIMA is an on-going process where team AIMA compile the vacancies according to the profile of students and share it with the students. Some of the candidates who have appeared for the training are working with
- Training Centers / Locations:
AIMA CME is an authorized training provider of IT & ITeS Sector Skill Council (NASSCOM) and Retail Sector Skill Council (RASCI) to offer training for skill oriented courses across the country. The more training locations will be specified soon.
• AIMA (Centre for Management Education) 24-25, Institutional Area, Andhra Building Lodhi Road, Delhi – 110003
• AIMA 14, Management House, Institutional Area Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
• AIMA – Bangalore 2nd floor, Indo asian girls pu college 1 and 2 chellekere Outer ring road Near kalyan nagar bus stop Bangalore 43
What is the PMKVY scheme about?
The objective of this Scheme is to encourage skill development for youth by providing monetary rewards for successful completion of approved training programs. Specifically, the Scheme aims to: Encourage standardization in the certification process and initiate a process of creating a registry of skills
Enable and mobilize a large number of Indian youth to take up skill training and become employable and earn their livelihood. Increase productivity of the existing workforce and align the training and certification to the needs of the country.
How can a trainee enroll for a course?
A trainee can fill the "Student Enrolment Form" available on this website.
What are the charges/fees for the course?
Trainee will need to pay for the training and assessment fees upfront to the Training Provider. The Training Partner can also provide credit to such candidates and waive off the course fee but still need to collect the Assessment fee. The Training Partner would then be paid from the monetary reward by the trainee after getting certified.
What is the eligibility criteria for the trainee to enroll for a course?
This scheme is available to any person of Indian nationality.
Trainees who successfully complete the assessment receive the Certificate with a stamping of Govt. of India, associated SSC and training partner.
- Past Skills Training – STAR
AIMA has participated in STAR Scheme under IT-ITeS Sector Skill Council (NASSCOM) and had been at No. 7 in the Training Partner Performance Analysis with a pass percentage of 71% which is self-explanatory about training delivery standards being followed by AIMA.
Source – NSDC Training Partner Performance Analysis (Website)
- Grievance Redressal
AIMA has a systematic hierarchical framework to address the grievances* the individual may write to the official for the same.
*With specified time limit given at each level
|1st Level||Mr. Kapil Verma – Manager – CME
(Within 7 working days)
|2nd Level||Dr. Ritesh Saxena – Associate Professor
(Within 15 working days)