This course is designed to develop conceptual & practical Human Resource Skills for eVective management of people and organisations. This programme enables one to take higher responsibilities in HR. It also prepares young managers to meet the challenges of a globally competitive environment and harness the asset for countering business challenges in the global era.
- Professionals seeking to renew fundamentals.
- Professionals working in other functional areas aiming to shift to HR functions.
- Graduates/ Freshers looking for specific skills to increase their job prospects
- Graduates/10+2 Diploma holders working in BPO, KPO or working in teams aiming to develop human asset management skills.
- HR01 : Human Resource Management
- HR02 : Organisational Behaviour
- HR03 : Performance Management
- HR04 : Training & Development
- HR06 : International Human Resource Management
- HR08 : Managerial Leadership
- GM100 : Project Work
Certificate awarded post module completion
Professional Diploma In Management - Operations Systems)