This programme is designed to equip young managers and students for leadership roles in the face of global business challenges. The course is structured to impart integrated knowledge of international marketing skills, trade policy implications, contemporary trade finance tools, export-import documentation and International Human Resource Management. This programme makes a bold attempt at delivering a balanced mix of export-import marketing and export procedural elements.
- Professionals seeking to get knowledge of International Marketing Environment.
- Professionals aiming to reallocate to Global Markets.
- Graduate/10+2 Diploma holders looking to enhance their knowledge in International Business.
- Freshers looking for specific skills to increase their Job Opportunities.
- IB02 : Indian Foreign Trade
- IB03 : Import-Export Documentation
- IB08 : Economics for International Managers
- HR06 : International Human Resource Management
- FM04 : International Financial Management
- GM100 : Project Work
- MM04 : International Marketing Management
Certificate awarded post module completion
Professional Diploma In Management - Pharmaceutical Marketing