The Pharmaceutical industry of India is an ongoing giant with an annual turnover of Rs. 269 billion. The future market size is projected at US$45 billion by 2020 (Mckinsey Report) Indian Pharma market will be 6th largest in World by 2020. Presently the industry directly employs over 5,00,000 people, while 24,00,000 are indirectly employed. AIMA-CME with its expertise has delivered this programme to two pharma giants and is now ready to deliver the programme to the masses. This programme is designed keeping in view the present set of skills and the target audience to develop the required technical expertise in them to harness the enormous employment opportunities available in this area.
- Garduate/ 10+2 Diploma holder with experience and looking for quantum jump in their career.
- Freshers looking to enhance their specific management skills required in this highly technical area.
- Professionals already working in dynamic position in other sectors who need specific competency in rapidly growing sector of pharmaceuticals.
- GM11 : Management Functions & Organisational Behaviour
- PH05 : Pharmaceutical Promotion and Advertising Management
- PH01 : Principles and Practices of Pharmaceutical Marketing Management
- PH06 : Strategic Management and International Marketing
- PH02 : Pharmaceutical Sales and Distribution Management
- GM100 : Project Work (equivalent to two papers)
- H03 : Pharmaceutical Regulatory / Legal Issues
Certificate awarded post module completion
Professional Diploma In Management - Pharmaceutical Marketing