Digital Marketing Training
All India Management Association (AIMA), the national apex body of professional management of India along with Digital Vidya, Asia's leading Digital Marketing training company and the first one to launch Social Media marketing workshop series in India in 2009, brings you a joint Certification Programme in Digital Marketing and Analytics.
In the era of digital revolution, technology has opened new opportunities for marketing. In the time of individualization, digitalization, networking along with the emergence of enlightened consumer has posing new challenges as well as opportunities for marketing.
What we market may not have changed but how we market definitely has changed. The evolving discipline of digital marketing offers opportunities for innovation, profitability, affordability, measurability and targeting. Digital marketing has not only opened opportunities for organization, but also enormous opportunities have boomed for digital marketers, web designer, web analyst and web developer.
Digital Marketing Program Focus
To truly harness the potential of digital marketing and effectively leverage its impact on consumers, we need to have strong foundations in Digital Marketing. We offer Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing, where the program focuses on:
- Exploring the emerging tools offered by internet.
- Access the realm of social media
- Understand and estimate the mind-set of online consumer.
- Design tools to enhance consumer online experiences.
- Monitor, evaluate and iterate traffic-building activities for marketers.
- Evaluate internet-marketing metrics and identify KPI.
- Intergrade the digital marketing and traditional marketing efforts.
- Benefit the marketers through better consumer segmentation, forecasting consumer trends and consumer analytics.
- Extracting consumer DNA and aid decision making in marketing.
Corporate Training in Digital Marketing Executives of ITDC group
Key Competencies Developed in Digital Marketing
- Hundreds of participants have benefited from the program. You too can develop your capabilities in digital marketing. This programme follows a hands on, do it yourself (DIY) approach to teach the fundamentals and applications in digital marketing.
- The program aims at developing overall understanding of digital marketing platforms, mainly web analytics, social media tools , marketing through search engines, search engine optimization, mobile marketing, email marketing, Pay per click, digital display marketing, content marketing and Strategizing marketing .
Digital Marketing Course Overview
This course is designed by practicing managers and subject matter experts. It aims at covering the basic marketing and advertising concepts, revisit the fundamental statistical tools for analysis and prediction along with in-depth knowledge of online marketing and analytical tools.
This course is designed for practical learning therefore most concepts will be linked with hands on training, where students will be expected to work with marketing datasets, dummy display ads, virtual website optimization, SEO based on instructions in lectures and class discussions. Live experience of analyzing responses with analytical software, launching of dummy display ads, creating optimization of website through Google Adwords are some of the key features of the programme.
At the end of this course, the participants will understand various channels and activities essential to plan implementing and manage an effective digital marketing strategy for their businesses.
Digital Marketing Course is an initiative designed to educate students and practitioners in the area of Digital Marketing analytics and make them ready for jobs or prepare them to launch campaign for their own organisations.
The Professional Certificate in Digital Marketing analytics is recommended to anyone involved in the planning, implementing or monitoring the Digital strategies at their organisations - or anyone who is looking to add a new skill set and pursue a career in this dynamic field of online marketing. The programme is suitable for professionals of all levels and disciplines, as job roles are increasingly become complex and multitasking and most projects are executed with lean teams. The marketing professional from top to the bottom in an organisation should not only have awareness, but also expertise to use these tools. Participants will also learn how to leverage these strategies to gain competitive advantage for both their business and career.
Who Should Attend Digital Marketing Course?
- Professionals who need to understand Digital Marketing or get more out of their Digital channels.
- Anyone responsible for developing or implementing organisation's online strategy.
- Traditional marketers who want to fast-track their marketing career or enter the digital world.
- Entrepreneurs who need to maximize online channels for growing their business.
- Students who want to gain knowledge on Internet Marketing and increase their job opportunities.
Digital Marketing Training Structure
The course is divided into 7 modules. Each of the modules have a unique content, focus and objective. Each mose will be laed by speacist / expert from industry and will have assignments relevant to it. Once a module is completed, the student will automatically progresses to the next module.
Digital Marketing Syllabus
2 hour session on Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – Understand the search engine as default entry point to internet. Learn how to get website listed among top search engine results.
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) – Appreciate the role of pay per click in website listing. Learn how to effectively run ads on Search Engines.
- Web Analytics – Measure, monitor and evaluate the website traffic and campaign statistics. Learn how to make business decisions from the metrics available in Digital Media
- Email Marketing – Delivering the relevant marketing communication to targeted audience in most creative way. Learn how to effectively build your users lists, deliver emails & generate relevant clicks. Marrying the off line database with online database.
- Social Media Marketing (SMM) – Harnessing the strength of social media for marketing. Learn how to build brand preferences, generate leads & aggregate audience on Social Media
- Content and Blog Marketing (CBM) – Increasing audience engagement through content marketing. Learn to use white paper, brochure, case studies for unique interaction .
- Mobile Marketing (MM) – Strategizing marketing through smart devices. Learn App-based marketing, QR codes, Location-based marketing, SMS marketing
Digital Marketing Course Duration
(60 Hours instructor led training and 12 online projects)
Total online instructions: 70 Hours
Induction Programme (online): 2 hours
Online projects: 12 hours (in the area of display ads, Adwords, SEO etc.)
Digital Marketing Course Assessment Process
The assessment process is divided into 2 levels.
A. Module assessment: Based on assignments and projects
B. Final assessment: Covers entire topic of the course
At the end of the course, the student will face an online examination of 1 hour duration.
Session CommencesBatch start date: 15 July
ONLINE LIVE CLASSES
Choose between weekend and weekday classes.
Weekend (Saturday or Sunday): 10:30 AM - 1:30 PM
Weekday (Tuesday and Thursday): 8:00 PM - 9:30 PM
How to Register for the Digital Marketing Programme
3 simple steps to join Professional Certificate Programme in Digital Marketing and Analytics:
1. Fill in the registration form.
2. Attach 2 passport size photographs. (Soft copies in online registration process)
3. Pay the fees through a demand draft in favour of AIMA payable at New Delhi or online payment of INR 36,000 + applicable GST.
Alternatively,click here to register online. For online registration as well, all documents should be uploaded in the above provided format only.
Digital Marketing Certification
After successful completion of the training the candidates will be awarded Professional Certificate in Digital Marketing and Analytics, a Joint Certificate from AIMA and Digital Vidya
What's so Special about our Digital Marketing Course?
About 40% of training time is dedicated to hands-on exercises build and practice the fundamentals.
Case Study pedagogy - Latest case from industry are used to bring meaning and relevance to the course.
We are hiring for the position of SEO Executive.
Freshers are also welcome.
Location: Connaught Place, Delhi
- Must be hands on with both on page and off page (link building, link baiting etc.) tactics.
- Must be able to build Strong links and improve domain authority, Generate high-quality organic traffic.
- Must have up to date understanding of Google Algorithms, Latest SEO Updates, and Social Media Contribution to SEO.
- The candidate should be able to report progress to the management and maintain trackers on the progress.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations on the websites architecture, structure, SITEMAPS (post, products, geo, video ), ROBOTS.txt etc.
- Google Web Master Tools (GWMT) and Google analytics (GA)
- Must have good knowledge of Keyword Framing while content writing and also be able to index and crawl the web pages.
- Extensive experience in executing result driven PPC.
- Hands on experience of the whole gamut of digital marketing (SEO, SMO, PPC, Google Ad words), Affiliate marketing, Display Network etc.
- Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, and social Media Marketing.
- Work on targeted Keywords, Troubleshoot SEO problems & propose resolutions for SEO implementation issues on the website.
- SEO for Landing Pages.
- Implement Link Building campaigns.
- Ability to write content for SEO and Communicate Effectively.
- Report for targeted keywords on weekly basis.
- Any Graduate
- Ability to work with the team
- Ready to take challenges
- Highly self-motivated and ambitious in achieving goals
Other Workshop Images
For further clarification, please contact the undersigned
USP of Aima Digital Marketing Program
Group Discount: 15% discount for 2 or more registrations