Middle to junior level executives involved in CGD business, Distribution Companies, Consultants and Pipeline Contractors are invited to participate in a five-day comprehensive skill development training course. The training brings concepts from CGD business and understanding of managerial aspects related to current business scenario. The training is developed by the best in the industry, GAIL Training Institute, which is the knowledge hub of Oil & Gas industry and the All India Management Association, the apex management body in India. The training is designed to suit the virtual learning and will bring the learning closer to the learners along with highly engaging delivery methodology.
To understand City Gas Distribution (CGD) Project Design, Construction, Operation & Maintenance aspects and imbibing managerial skills needed to excel and take-up higher roles.
The intervention is to help the participants learn through a variety of formats: lecture presentations, used cases, discussion and experience sharing. The training will be conducted in a very open, participative and collective learning format encouraging active interaction and involvement from Participants.
Online Classroom Sessions I Designed to suit organization and individual needs 5 Days (23 Hours)
Training Content (3 Days)
- City Gas Distribution Business Overview
- Regulatory Frameworks and Compliance
- T4S by PNGRB
- City Gas Project Execution
- O&M in CGD Sector
- O&M of CNG Stations
- Metering & Reconciliation in CGD Business
- ERDMP and safety in CGD sector
- Retail Mind-set & Competition: The need of Hour
Management Content (2 Days)
- HR Challenges and Opportunities
- Transforming and Nurturing Talent
- Supply Chain Management in Energy Sector
- Financial Statements & Ratio
- Industry 4.0: Marketing Trends
Pre-registration is MUST for participation, as seats are limited. Participation on first come first basis. Delegate fee is non-refundable. Changes in nominations are acceptable. Certificate of participation will be issued jointly by GAIL Training Institute and AIMA, after completion of the training. Reference reading and relevant videos / links will be shared post training.
INR 15,500 + GST (as applicable) per participant.
On bulk bookings, for every 4 th nomination received from the same organization/institution, the 5th nomination will be complementary.
About GAIL Training Institute (GTI)
GTI - Solutions to Learning & Development in Oil & Gas Industry.
Annually conducting over 300 Professional Training Programs to commensurate with functional requirement of the Industry Professionals. GAIL Training Institute is an ISO 9001:2015 Certified Institute and is the World-class Training Centre. GTI is known for:
- Leading Training Institute in Natural Gas and beyond.
- Practical exposure to various facets of Gas value chain under one umbrella
- NG pipelines, Gas processing units, Petrochemical plant, LPG pipeline, CNG/PNG supply, SCADA, Telecom etc.)
- Highly qualified and experienced faculty.
- Enabling companies in developing competencies in areas of CGD business, O&M of pipelines, Gas processing and Petrochemical plants along with orientation and vision alignment of fresh Joiners in the industry.
All India Management Association (AIMA), as the national apex body of management professionals in the country is committed to enhancing the competence of management professionals through its multifaceted activities. AIMA has a broad base of 67 Local Management Associations including two cooperating LMAs abroad, with a membership of over 30,000. AIMA is represented on the Boards of India’s premier Business Institutions and also represented on Boards of Government bodies including the AICTE, National Board of Accreditation, National Productivity Council to name a few. In addition, AIMA brings to the Indian professionals, the best management practices and techniques. AIMA is known for its learning and development initiatives for over 60 years and is established in online learning arena for more than 10 years. AIMA is the symbol of high quality in content and delivery of L&D interventions and trusted by multinational, public and private sector organisations and professional institutions.
For further clarification, please contact the undersigned
INR 15,500 (Plus GST as applicable per participant)
On bulk bookings, for every 4th nomination received from the same organization/institution, the 5th nomination will be complementary.