India’s aspiration to become US$ 5 trillion economies will require mammoth creation of new infrastructure. Government of India and state governments are looking at Public–Private Partnerships (PPPs) with renewed interest, not just for bringing financing from private sector but also innovation and efficiency. With impressive track record of PPP Projects in Transport and Water sectors; and a modern PPP policy framework, India is one of the attractive markets for PPP players. In line with the stated concept of minimum government and maximum governance, governments in India are slowly moving from the role of service providers to regulators and facilitators, thus opening up opportunities for private sector to deepen its involvement in public service delivery. In view of fast expanding PPP industry in India, capacity development to understand the nuances of this form of contract is imperative for both public and private sectors. With this background, AIMA (with technical support of the World Bank) has designed this certificate course to create capacity in PPP project management, with particular focus on procurement and contract management phases on PPP cycle
Aim and Objectives of the Programme
This Certificate is a blended learning programme designed to nurture certain basic level of Knowledge amongst individuals, working on PPPs or those interested in learning about PPPs, regardless of discipline or sector, particularly in procurement and contract management areas. The programme assists in preparing participants with the conceptual knowledge and skills to understand the Public Private Partnership projects. With focus on both theory and practice, the curriculum encompasses topics related to the designing a PPP transaction, financing options available, bidding for PPP, PPP contract management and dispute resolution. It also includes extensive regional and sectoral knowledge and comprises PPP best practices in India and around the World.
Who can benefit
- Government and PSU officials involved or interested in designing and managing PPP transactions
- Employees of Private Concessionaires, Contractors and suppliers involved or interested in implementing PPP contracts
- EPC and other downstream contractors
- Procurement Professionals for updating their domain knowledge
Graduate in any discipline from university or recognized institute.
The PPP program will have five modules to cover –
- Introduction to PPP
- Design of PPP Transaction
- Bidding for PPP
- PPP Contract Management
- Evolvement and potential of PPP in India
Duration and Assessment Structure
- The duration of the program is 3 months.
- Summative assessment will carry 60% weightage, Formative assessments will carry 30% and Workshop participation will carry 10% weightage.
|September||3 Days Face to face workshop at AIMA, New Delhi|
|October||1. Query handling session(Virtual)
2. Assignments and Examinations
- Certification from premier institute like AIMA with technical support from the World Bank
- Focused Course Structure to address specialized needs
- 3-day face to face workshop at AIMA
- Interactive sessions with PPP Experts
- Blended Learning Environment
- Benefit from strong AIMA industry connect and networking
- Assignments and Case Study Analysis
- LMS/Online Support for 6 months
Renowned international and national PPP project management experts and practitioner will take the sessions.
Course fee - Rs 35,000/- plus GST (18%) - Total fee (inclusive of all taxes) - Rs 41,300/
All India Management Association – Centre for Management Education
15 Link Road, Lajpat Nagar – III, New Delhi
Ph: +91 011-47673000/49868399 Extn:- 721/710
Mobile : +91 8800893848
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.aima.in