Admissions open for July 2023 batch APPLY NOW, PGDM Admission Helpline No. 9654601397 or email us on email@example.com
About the Programme
The Post Graduate Diploma in Management-Executive (PGDM Executive) Programme with specialization in Procurement and Contract Management aims to equip the working executives with requisite conceptual, analytical and personal skills to be successful and groom them for a General Management role. This high quality program is designed with the technical support of the World Bank.
The PGDM (Executive) programme is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of HRD, Government of India in Open and Distance Learning (ODL) Mode.
Objectives of the Programme
The Program shall help professionals or senior managers in organizations working in India and abroad, not only to cover the basic essentials and overview of procurement and contracts management in an organization but also will impart skills how to strategize to make organization's supply chain more efficient. In view of fast expanding PPP industry, the program will help in thorough understanding of the PPP as concept,its designing,bidding and contract management
The PGDM (Executive) programme with specialization in Procurement and Contract Management is specially designed for high-performing professionals with work experience at the managerial/ supervisory level.
Who can Benefit from the Course?
- Government and Private officials dealing in Procurement and Contract Management
- Contractors and suppliers handling projects/contracts
- Employees of Private Concessionaires, Contractors and suppliers involved or interested in implementing PPP contracts
- EPC and other downstream contractors
- Non-procurement professionals who participate in or manage procurement function
- Employees of private sector bidding in Public Procurement
- Anyone interested in Public Procurement
Benefits of PGDM (Executive)-
- AICTE Approved Program
- Opportunity to earn additional World Bank certifications
- 170 hours + blended Learning from Industry Experts
- Latest Case Studies (From industry to bring meaning and relevance)
- Live Industry Interactive Sessions
- Over four decades of expertise in Conducting Management education program
- Academic Flexibility to optimize student’s learning
Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university with at least 5 years of working experience at the managerial/supervisory level.
12 hours of teaching (per subject) via Face to Face Class room/Online teaching on weekends and Online Industry Interactive sessions on weekday etc.
On the basis of two assignments per subject and term-end examination. Term end Examination is Paper pen based and is conducted Pan India in month of June and December.
AIMA-Center for Management Education
15 Link Road, Lajpat Nagar – Part III,
Nearby Lajpat Nagar metro station pillar no. 26, New Delhi – 110024
Mobile/Whatsapp : +91 9654601397
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.aima.in
- Finance & Management Accounting (FM11)
- Business Statistics (GM03)
- Managerial Economics (GM04)
- Management Functions & OB (GM11)
- Business Communication (GM12)
- Introduction to IT (IS01)
- International Business (IB06)
- Financial Management (FM12)
- Economic & Social Environment (GM02)
- Research Methodology (GM07)
- Human Resource Management (HR01)
- Marketing Management (MM01)
- Operations Management (OM01)
- Strategic Management & Ethics (GM14)
Procurement and Contract Management
- Public Procurement Policy & Procedure
- Contract Management & Dispute Resolution Mechanism
- Public Private Partnership
- Use of Technology & Data Management in Procurement
Project Work: In addition to these courses, the participants would be required to compulsorily carry out an Industry Based Project and submit reports thereafter for its assessment and evaluation as an integral part of the programme.
Eligible candidates need to submit the following-
- Graduation Certificates
- Passport size photographs
- Also need to obtain Registration form (OMR Form ) of Rs. 1000/-
- Proof of experience
Duration of the program is 18 months in 3 modules. The maximum time to complete the program is 4 years.
Program Name and Code
|PGDM(Executive) (E7)||INR 90,000/-||18 months|
Program Name and Code
|PGDM(Executive) (E7)||$1600||18 months|
Amount (Indian Professionals)
Amount (Foreign Professionals)
|Module I||Rs 25,000||$450|
|Module II||Rs 25,000||$450|
|Module III||Rs 40,000||$700|