Programme Overview & Objectives
With an increasing usage on online services which has further been aggravated by current pandemic combined with the increased deluge of data - much of which is sensitive or confidential - the importance of cybersecurity and data privacy continues to grow. The growing volume and sophistication of cyber attackers and attack techniques compound the problem even further. Cybersecurity professionals who can protect and defend an organization's network are in high-demand today across the industry sectors in India and around the world.
A strong cybersecurity strategy can provide a good security posture against malicious attacks designed to access, alter, delete, destroy or extort an organization's or user's systems and sensitive data. Cybersecurity is also instrumental in preventing attacks that aim to disable or disrupt a system's or device's operations.
This programme has been designed with the objective of providing the participants the technical knowledge and skills needed to protect the confidential data/information and also to defend computer systems andnetworks.
The programme will further equip the participants with:
- The knowledge and skills to identify and mitigate the potential cyber risks and threats
- The skills to adopt and implement a cyber-risk mitigation or resiliency plan
- Encryption techniques to guard the information and communication from unauthorized revelation and access of information
- Latest tools and technologies for secure emails, secure data transfer, firewalls, security of Wifi, Cloud, LAN and mobile devices and the Hardware security.
- The knowledge on setting up comprehensive and transparent policies on security and privacy.
- Cyber Laws and IPR Issues
- Data privacy laws
Who should attend this programme ?
The programme does not assume any prior knowledge of computer security and can be well attended by anyone interested in improving the security of their digital information, whether at home or at work.
The industry professionals from IT, audit, risk, compliance, information security, HR, Marketing, Operations, finance, legal professionals, govt. officials including the faculty members, B-Schools, Engineering and other HEI's Students (currently pursuing as well as pass outs) will find this programme immensely beneficial.
The learning methodology will include interactive Sessions/lectures by experts from the industry, Q/A, discussion, case studies, expert learning.
The course pack comprising power points, original researches, learning aids, reading materials etc. will be provided to each participant.
Assessment & Certification
The participants will be assessed on the basis of the Formative and Summative assessments and the assignment. The weightage of the same would be: Summative Assessment/Final Exam: 70%; Assignment: 30%
Upon successful completion of the programme, the participants will be awarded with “Certificate of Success” by All India Management Association.
Programme Duration and Flow
This programme is of 3 months duration having 30 Instructional Hours with a few session exclusively conducted in workshop format. The first batch is starting from February 2022 onwards.
Mode of Delivery and Faculty
The sessions will be delivered by leading cyber security experts from Industry during weekends in online live (Synchronous) mode.
- Information/Cyber Security Concepts and Cryptography
- Basics of Information Security
- Security threats, Vulnerabilities
- Vulnerabilities Management
- Organizations of Information Security with in organization
- Digital Signature: Technical Issues and legal Issues
- Classical Encryption Techniques
- Identity and Access Management
- Security Tools and Technologies
- E-mail Security
- Web Applications Security & Database Security
- Web Application Technologies
- Client-side Exploit Frame Work
- Bypassing Client-side Controls
- Web Based Malware
- Securing Authentication
- Securing Session Management
- Securing Access Controls
- Securing Application Architecture
- Web Server and Web Application Testing
- Securing Web Based Services
- Database Security
- Network Security
- Basics of Network Security
- Switch Security, Router Security, a DNS Security
- Wi-Fi Security concepts and implementation
- Implementing Basic Wireless Security
- Implementing Advanced Wireless Security
- Home Network Security
- Secure Mobile Commerce
- Security Operation Center (SOC)
- Security Incident Response Management
- Incident Monitoring and Handling
- Security Incident and Event Monitoring
- Investigation and Root Cause Analysis
- Emergency Response Planning
- Policy and Procedure development
- Response Team Planning and Coordination
- Electronic Discovery
- Forensic Analysis
- Evidence Handling and Litigation Support
- Security Standards & Information/Cyber Security Policy, Security Policies and Procedures
- The Audit Process
- The Auditing Techniques
- International Cyber Security Standards
- Cyber Law & IPR Issues
- Introduction to Information Technology Act 2000 and its amendments
- Concept of Cyber Crime and the IT Cyber Crimes
- Protection of Cyber Consumers in India
- Evidence Law vis-a-vis IT Law
- IPR Issues in a nutshell
- Data Privacy
- Data Privacy Concepts
- Data Privacy Laws and regulations – EUGDPR
- Implementation of Data Privacy with in organization.
- Impact of Data Privacy breaches
- Security Governance, Risk Management and Compliance
- IT Operation Management
- Employees aspect of Information Security
- Third Party Risk Management
- Risk Register
- Risk Management
For online registration :
The programme fees for this course is Rs 23,600/-
(including GST @18%) which include cost of Course Learning Material & Examination fees