About the Programme
Considering the growing importance of MSME and its role in Indian economy, AIMA in collaboration with the Local Management Associations has launched a Certificate Programme specially designed for MSMEs.
The programme will be designed and executed by AIMA; and run by the Local Management Association for MSME entrepreneurs, professionals and specialists of their region.
The programme will focus on developing and strengthening the MSME sector by imparting the necessary knowledge, skills and knowhow to MSME entrepreneurs and practitioners. This programme is intended to equip participants gain an in-depth knowledge in the field of MSME management and related activities.
- To help participants evaluate and recognise MSME Business Opportunities
- To equip MSMEs and MSME clusters with Modern Marketing Techniques and Digitisation of Business
- To help them understand Innovative Financing Options
- To make them aware of and safeguard their Intellectual Property Rights (IPR)
- To introduce them to latest innovations in the MSME sector
- Recognise and avail new Business Opportunities
- Application of digitisation in Business Transformation
- Increase IPR obtained by MSMEs and MSME clusters
- Application of innovative practices in MSMEs and MSME clusters
- Explore and understand new Financial Avenues
The programme will be offered through online mode on AIMA Learning Management System (LMS) platform through live instructor led sessions. The programme will facilitate online learning in on interactive mode by using chat box, two-way audio, and video for better understanding and clarity of doubts. In addition, recordings of the sessions, presentations and all reading material will be made available to the participants via the LMS.
The duration of programme will be six months spread over sixty hours. The training sessions will be held twice a week, and each session will be of two hours’ duration.
The programme will have a live project work of one month on management challenges of MSMEs and MSMEs clusters. The project work will also include field visits.
Upon successful completion of the training, participants will be required to appear for MCQs based assessment test and also submit their project report.
Award of Certificate
The Programme Certificate will be jointly awarded by AIMA and associated Local Management Association.
For further clarification, please contact the undersigned
Assistant Director, LMA Relations & Membership
All India Management Association
14, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road
New Delhi - 110003
Mobile: 9810422771, Tel : 011-24645100, Extension - 541
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.aima.in
MS01: MSMEs, Policy, Regulatory and Legal Frame work
MS02: Innovative Financing Options
MS03: Branding and Marketing Strategies
MS05: Digitisation of Business
MS06: Promoting Innovation in MSME and MSME Clusters
- Participation Fee through Cheque / Demand Draft should be sent in favour of “All India Management Association”, payable at New Delhi
- Fees once paid are non-refundable / non adjustable, and substitution of participant is not permitted
- For online registration, please visit www.aima.in
- Please mention the name of the Local Management Association through which you are registering*