About the Programme
Executive PGDM is designed with a view of providing working professionals the opportunity to enhance their skills through gaining an intricate understanding of the business culture. As candidates of this course are all working professionals, the program integrates the aspects and issues faced in global management through a flexible curriculum. It renders a platform for candidates who aspire to climb up the ladder in their professional field and hold leadership positions. It provides flexibility to enable High performance executives to pursue their career and education together.
Regulatory Status of the Programme
The PGDM (Executive) programme is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of Education, and Government of India ODL Mode.
Objectives of the Programme
The Post Graduate Diploma in Management-Executive (PGDM-Executive) Programme of 15/18 months duration aims to equip the working executives with requisite conceptual, analytical and personal skills to be successful and groom them for a General Management role. The program shall provide adequate perspective and an integrated overview of core business functions, key concepts and emerging tools and techniques to attain success and sustain growth in a competitive business environment.
Benefits of PGDM (Executive)
- AICTE Approved Program
- 170 hours + blended Learning from Industry Experts
- Latest Case Studies (From industry to bring meaning and relevance)
- Live Industry Interactive Sessions
- Over four decades of expertise in Conducting Management education program
- Academic Flexibility to optimize student’s learning
Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university with at least 5 years of working experience at the managerial/supervisory level.
12 hours of teaching (per subject) via Face to Face Class room/Online teaching on weekends and Online Industry Interactive sessions on weekday etc.
On the basis of two assignments per subject and term-end examination. Term end Examination is Paper pen based and is conducted Pan India in month of June and December.
Upon successful completion on each module/semester, the modular certification will be awarded.
- Finance & Management Accounting (FM11)
- Business Statistics (GM03)
- Managerial Economics (GM04)
- Management Functions & OB (GM11)
- Business Communication (GM12)
- Introduction to IT (IS01)
- International Business (IB06)
- Financial Management (FM12)
- Economic & Social Environment (GM02)
- Research Methodology (GM07)
- Human Resource Management (HR01)
- Marketing Management (MM01)
- Operations Management (OM01)
- Strategic Management & Ethics (GM14)
Specializations Offered: Human Resource, Marketing, Finance, Operations, Digital Marketing, Business Analytics, Financial Modelling, IT Systems, International Business)
- Specialization Paper-1
- Specialization Paper-2
- Specialization Paper-3
- Specialization Paper-4
(Note: This semester is applicable only for candidate opting for Specialization under 18 month’s course)
Project Work: In addition to these courses, the participants would be required to compulsorily (both 15 & 18 months course) carry out an Industry Based Project and submit reports thereafter for its assessment and evaluation as an integral part of the programme.
Eligible candidates need to submit the following:
- Graduation Certificates( Consolidated Mark sheets/Provisional Certificate/Final Degree awarded)
- Passport size photographs
- Also need to obtain Registration form of Rs. 1000/-
- Proof of experience
Online Admission form is available on https://education.aima.in/showAdmissionForm.action
Programme Code and Duration
|PGDM Executive in General Management||E6||15 Months*|
|PGDM Executive||E7||18 Months*|
For 18 Months course: Rs. 80,000/-
Installments (To be paid semester wise)
PGDM Executive in General Management- 15 Months
PGDM Executive- 18 Months
|Module-1||Rs. 25,000||Rs. 25,000|
|Module-2||Rs. 25,000||Rs. 25,000|
|Module-3||Rs. 25,000||Rs. 40,000|