About the Programme
PGDM (Executive) - Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management is a specially designed AICTE Approved programme only for working professionals with minimum 5 years of work experience. This programme is designed in keeping in mind the engagement of working professionals, hence is of 15 months programme in general management and 18 months programme with specialization in both traditional and new age areas. It’s a fast paced programme with inputs focused on industry practices.
PGDM (Executive) programme is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of Education, and Government of India (In ODL Mode).
Why AIMA- Centre for Management Education?
- Founded in the year 1957, with active support of Government and Industry, AIMA is the apex body for management in the country. AIMA has pioneered the concept of executive education and developed over a period of 65 years.
- AIMA has the unique advantage of in-house “India Case Research Centre” and “Business Simulation Games” to impart management education through India Centric Case Studies and Simulation games based on real life business dilemmas for developing strategic decision making skills.
- Strong Industry base which provides unique opportunity to its students to interact and learn from the top notch leaders/li>
- Opportunity to leverage world class Management development programs, Conferences, Business summits, Management conclaves and Leader speak sessions of AIMA.
- Academically rigorous curriculum, designed to meet the need of the industry and adopted for a dynamic learning experience, supported by a hybrid format of live virtual and in-person classes.
- Approved by AICTE, Ministry of Education, and Govt. of India.
- 170 hours plus blended learning from industry experts.
- Peer learning from a diverse group of professionals from across industries, verticals, educational backgrounds and with over 600+ years of combined work experience.
- Latest case studies from Industry to bring meaning and relevance.
- Vast AIMA alumni network to reach out to renowned professionals across the globe.
- Special invites to attend national level seminars/summits to not only learn about recent practices in Industry but to network with AIMA’s strong Industry connect.
- 24X7 access to course material archives.
- Academic flexibility to optimize student’s learning.
- Complimentary AIMA student membership- Every student is entitled to receive an AIMA member certificate.
- Complimentary copy of AIMA’s monthly journal “Indian Management” one of the leading management periodicals in India.
- Equip mid-level to senior managers with decision marking skills and initiate strategic actions.
- Focused on developing business acumen to further advancement in career.
- Greater opportunity to group learning as participants shared knowledge and experiences in live sessions curated by AIMA faculty.
- Globally recognized programme by Industry and academia.
- The programme empowers you to make business decisions with a lot more confidence, manage change more effectively and advance yourself, your team and your organization.
Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university with at least 5 years of working experience at the managerial/supervisory level.
12-15 hours of teaching (per subject) via Face to Face Class room/Online teaching on weekends and Online Industry Interactive sessions on weekday etc.
On the basis of two assignments per subject and term-end examination. Term end Examination is Paper pen based and is conducted Pan India in month of June and December.
Upon successful completion on each module/semester, the modular certification will be awarded.
|1||Certificate in Management|
|2||Advanced Certificate in Management|
|3||Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Executive) in General Management- 15 Months course/ Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Executive)- 18 Months course|
- Finance & Management Accounting (FM11)
- Business Statistics (GM03)
- Managerial Economics (GM04)
- Management Functions & OB (GM11)
- Business Communication (GM12)
- Introduction to IT (IS01)
- International Business (IB06)
- Financial Management (FM12)
- Economic & Social Environment (GM02)
- Research Methodology (GM07)
- Human Resource Management (HR01)
- Marketing Management (MM01)
- Operations Management (OM01)
- Strategic Management & Ethics (GM14)
Specializations Offered: Human Resource, Marketing, Finance, Operations, Digital Marketing, Business Analytics, Financial Modelling, IT Systems, International Business)
- Specialization Paper-1
- Specialization Paper-2
- Specialization Paper-3
- Specialization Paper-4
(Note: This semester is applicable only for candidate opting for Specialization under 18 month’s course)
Project Work: In addition to these courses, the participants would be required to compulsorily (both 15 & 18 months course) carry out an Industry Based Project and submit reports thereafter for its assessment and evaluation as an integral part of the programme.
Eligible candidates need to submit the following while applying online
- Graduation Certificates( Consolidated Mark sheets/Provisional Certificate/Final Degree awarded)
- Passport size photograp
- Also need to obtain Registration form of Rs. 1000/- at the time of admission.
- Proof of experience
Programme Code and Duration
|PGDM Executive in General Management||E6||15 Months*|
|PGDM Executive||E7||18 Months*|
For 18 Months course: Rs. 80,000/-
Installments (To be paid semester wise)
PGDM Executive in General Management- 15 Months
PGDM Executive- 18 Months
|Module-1||Rs. 25,000||Rs. 25,000|
|Module-2||Rs. 25,000||Rs. 25,000|
|Module-3||Rs. 25,000||Rs. 40,000|
How to Apply Online?
Step 1: Open the Admission Form Link: https://education.aima.in/showAdmissionForm.action
Step 2: Points to be taken care of while filling in the form online.
Session: Year 2022 July – December
Programme Name –E6 – 15 Months (General Management) / E7- 18 Months (Specialization)
City: New Delhi
Nodal Centre Preference 1: 100- AIMA- CME Coordination Centre at Lajpat Nagar-3, New Delhi (For Delhi/NCR candidates) / 0 -All India Management Association (For outside Delhi/NCR candidates).
Documents to be uploaded while applying online: Attach your Graduation Mark sheet, Passport Size Photograph and proof of work experience which may include current organization’s appointment letter and relieving letter from the previous organization, if current organization work experience is less than 5 years.
Keep all the documents handy before filling up the Admission Form online.
Step 3: Select the Payment option Net Banking/Credit/Debit Card and make the fee payment online of Rs. 26, 000.
Step 4: Email the payment acknowledgement to Programme Manager on email@example.com