- Strategic Management
- Strategic Management
- Logistics Management - Concepts & Trends
- Supply Chain Analytics
- Operations Management
- Inventory Management- Models & Control Systems
- Demand Management & Forecasting
- Project & Case Studies
Certificate will be awarded post module completion
AICTE approved diploma issued by AIMA
Joint Academic Industry Certificate (Industry Safe Express)
PGCM Admission open for January 2019 Session from : 15th November 2018 - 15thJanuary 2019
About the Programme
In a globalized and increasingly competitive economy, companies require to survive in the market, to make continuous improvements in levels of efficiency, productivity, quality and flexibility, maintaining and improving the level of service to customers. One of the most critical areas in companies that can help us to achieve these goals is the Operations and, particularly, Supply Chain Management End-to-End (from suppliers to customers). In this environment, professional management of the supply chain becomes a vital competitive tool for companies to provide differential value to their customers, and to be profitable.
This Unique program has been designed by combining the insight of industry leaders with the academic expertise of our faculty, to enable professionals to be adequately skilled to rise up to the expectation of the firms. Academic concepts and theories are brought to life through teaching faculty’s professional expertise and can be immediately applied in one’s career.
Post Graduate Diploma in Supply Chain Management is designed to achieve the following objectives:
- Equip professionals to design, implement and maintain a strategic perspective of Operations Management and, in particular, logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- Giving participants training in supply chain management, gaining a deep insight into the latest trends and new developments in business management.
- Heading an operations or logistics department in line with the latest developments in distribution, consumer and supplier networks, as well as new methods of managing our network and channel relations.
- Gaining a command of the key factors in new business models based on e-commerce and an insight into how they affect traditional systems of logistics management.
- Applying the latest developments in information technology to supply chain management in order to generate greater added value.
- Incentivizing the development and improvement of personal and executive skills, with the aim of enhancing the efficiency of decision-making and strengthening the capacity for problem detection, analysis and resolution.
All these one year programmes are approved by the AICTE.
- Frontline to middle level Executives in manufacturing, procurement, Logistics, SCM, Distribution, Material Planning and Institutional/B2B sales.
- Graduate Students
Why should we enroll?
- To develop strategic and operational mindset towards decision making.
- Evaluate Contribution margin of each stakeholders in domain of Supply Chain Management
- Optimize supply chain network.
- Operational research in decision making.
- Understand Theories & working Principles of Logistics, SCM, warehousing, transportation and Inventory management.
- AICTE Approved Program
- Course curriculum designed & endorsed and delievered industry experts.
- Live projects & industry visit
- Guest lecture sessions by industry experts
- Live industry practice & knowledge.
- Add on workshops on latest industry trends
- Supply Chain Management Executive
- Executive- Material Management Procurement.
- Area Sales Manager
- Warehouse Executive
- Team Leader
- Inventory Executive
- Business Development Manager
- Documentation Executive
- Business Development Officer
- Logistics Executive
- Sr. Marketing Executives
- Marketing Executive
- Inventory & Vendor Management Executive
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognised university / 3 years diploma in any discipline recognised by AICTE after 10+2.
- Students doing other professional courses like MBA, MFS, CA, CS, ICWA can do this Diploma concurrently and seek lateral entry.
The duration of the Programme is one year with two semesters. Maximum duration to complete the course 3 years.
Direct admission on screening of admission form.
For lateral entry, exemptions will be given if the curriculum is equivalent to ours.
January and July each year
For Further Clarification, Please Contact The Undersigned
A: CLASS ROOM MODE
Weekend Programme : 9.00 a.m to 5.00 p.m (Saturday and Sunday). Between August to November and February to May
B: ONLINE CLASS ROOM MODE
Live Sessions: 11.00 a.m – 1.00 p.m ( 2 Saturday )
Recorded Session: 24hour ( between March –May & September to November)
Note:- Students opting for the online classroom mode needs to specify Zero (0) center during filling up the center choice.