Post Graduate Diploma In Information Technology Management
(Approved by AICTE)*
PGDITM Admission January 2019 Start Date : 15th November 2018
PGDITM Admission January 2019 Closing Date : 15th January 2019
With the increasing use of technology in all sectors of economy, AIMA CME has redesigned and revitalized its flagship program PGDITM offered in Distance Mode. The program is a balanced blend of management and IT courses to address the industry's need of "Techno-Managers" who can understand the business functions and at the same time knows the technology to make it more effective.
The program aims at providing in-depth knowledge in all verticals of management along with cutting edge tools of information technology.
Advantages of AIMA’s PGDITM Programme:
- Approved by AICTE since 1994
- Over four decades of expertise in conducting Management education programs.
- Contemporary Course curriculum recognized by Industry.
- Eminent Faculty from Academia & Industry.
- Case Study Development
- Business Simulation games to build and strengthen decision making and analytical skills.
- Live Industry Interactive sessions.
- Blended mode of Learning
- Case Study based learning: classroom discussions with peers for collaborative learning.
- Academic flexibility to optimize student’s learning.
- Student Support for all academic & operational queries.
- Placement Assistance from AIMA-CME.
Eligibility and Admission Process
Graduation ( under 10+2+3 scheme) from a recognized University .
Interested candidates with below 50%in graduation are required to appear in the test (MAT/CAT/CMAT/XAT/ATMA/ any other state level test.) to be eligible for the interview . There will be no cut off score & it is followed by personal/ telephonic interview.
- Eligible candidates need to appear for the personal interview round with AIMA panel members.
- Interview qualified students needs to submit their fee of Rs. 26,000 (via DD) in favor of All India Management Association, Payable at New Delhi in next 10-15 days after the declaration of their result.
Interview Details (For Delhi/NCR)
- Attested* Graduation Certificates (Provisional Certificate, Consolidated Mark sheet of 3rd Year)
- 2 Passport size photographs
- Also need to obtain Registration form (OMR Form comes along with the prospectus) of Rs. 500 (available at the time of interview).
Venue: 15, Link Road, Lajpat Nagar-III, New Delhi (Near Lajpat Nagar Metro Station)
Dress Code: Formal
Timings: 10:00am to 4:30pm
Aspirant residing outside Delhi/NCR, can apply for Telephonic Interview. For more information on the same, please contact Programme Manager-PGDITM.
Evaluation and Examination
On the basis of two objective assignments per subject and subjective term-end examination. For more details you may refer thislink: https://www.aima.in/education-services/examinations/examinations.html
On the successful completion of the programme. Modular certificate will be awarded. Final diploma will be awarded after the completion of programme including Project Report.
Certifications of PGDITM are as follows :
|1||Certificate in information technology Management|
|2||Advanced certificate in information technology Management|
|3||Professional certificate in information technology Management|
|4||Post graduate diploma in information technology Management|
Course Content for the PGDITM Program(Program Code-T1) for AY 2018-2019.
Mode of Program Delivery/Teaching Methodology, Specialisations & Fee Structure
Student can opt either of the below mentioned option to pursue PGDITM Program from AIMA:
15 hours of teaching (per subject) via Face to Face Class room teaching on weekends and Industry Interaction, Foundation Program etc.
15 hours of e-learning content (per subject) on weekends which includes sessions by subject experts, Industry Interaction, Foundation Program etc.
- Enquire Now