|Number of Vacancies
||INR 1,80,000 – 4,00,000 P.A.
- Seeking Product Marketing Associates / Digital Marketing Analysts with 0-2 yrs experience and B.Tech. background. Must love marketing and be adept at market research and competitive analysis, SEO and basic digital marketing, with excellent content writing and communication skills.
- We are a fast-paced, culture-driven environment and if you are someone who is organized, data-driven, creative, and a self-starter, we would like to hear from you.
|Responsibilities & Duties
- Develop in-depth understanding of the SaaS products in our Agile CRM / 500apps portfolio (including their features, benefits, pricing, points of differentiation, buyer personas, product roadmap, etc.)
- Research and analyze the competitive landscape to understand competitor products, their relative strengths and weaknesses at a granular level. Contribute to product roadmap with new feature recommendations
- Collaborate with Marketing team members to execute various marketing campaigns (across Social, SEO, SEM, Email, Influencer outreach, etc.)
- Perform keyword research and content planning for upcoming websites, blogs, and other forms of content. Collaborate with copywriters and designers to get them published
- Create and publish high-quality social media posts (on Linkedln, Twitter, Facebook, etc.) for the products one is responsible for.
- Discover engagement opportunities on shared media (such as Linkedln Groups, Quora, product review sites, etc.)
- Analyze the performance (website traffic, engagement, conversions, etc.) and share optimization suggestions
- Collaborate with other teams—Product, Engineering, Design, Support, HR, etc. — to ensure smooth roll-out and marketing of products
|Eligibility & Skills Required
- 0–2 years experience and strong interest in Digital Marketing (spanning content marketing, SEO, SEM, social media, email marketing, etc.)
- Excellent content writing and communication skills
- Strong market research and competitive analysis skills
- Ability to understand SaaS / technology products
- B.Tech. background is preferred
- Strong desire to grow and scale up with our organization’s high-growth trajectory
|Due Date to apply for this opportunity
||Interested students of Digital Marketing program can apply till 15th July 2019 via sharing your updated resumes on email@example.com