The Programme covers the concepts and techniques of modern finance and enables the student to analyze and understand the behaviour of the modern financial market; to explore the range of factors influencing financial decisions; to understand modern corporate financial management; to examine the role of financial risk management within business organisations and thus equip him/her with skills and knowledge for a career in the financial sector.
- Professionals seeking to renew fundamentals.
- Professionals aiming to shift to financial functions.
- Freshers looking to enhance their knowledge in financial areas.
- Graduates/10+2 Diploma holders looking for specific skills to increase their job opportunities.
- FM03 : Security Analysis & Portfolio Management
- FM04 : International Financial Management
- FM06 : Management of Financial Services
- FM09 : Project Appraisal & Finance
- FM07 : Options, Future & Other Derivatives
- FM10 : Strategic Cost Management
- GM100 : Project Work
Certificate awarded post module completion
Professional Diploma In Management - Operations Systems)