With a new waves of globalisation across the world, there is a dire need to develop a band of learning professionals who are armed with strong conceptual foundations and intuitive insights who are also capable of successfully meeting the challenges of the corporate world.
AIMA understands this need well and nurtures its students accordingly through its Professional Diploma Programme in Marketing Management.
AIMA’s apex body status and industry interface has helped largely to design and align its curriculum course material and teaching methodology to suit the need of emerging trends and needs of working professionals in the marketing and sales area.
- Professionals aiming to shift to marketing functions and take higher responsibilities.
- Graduate/10+2 Diploma holder with experience to enhance their knowledge in area of sales and marketing.
- Freshers looking for specific skills to increase their job opportunities.
- GM11 : Management Functions & Organisational Behaviour
- PH05 : Pharmaceutical Promotion and Advertising Management
- PH01 : Principles and Practices of Pharmaceutical Marketing Management
- PH06 : Strategic Management and International Marketing
- PH02 : Pharmaceutical Sales and Distribution Management
- GM100 : Project Work (equivalent to two papers)
- PH03 : Pharmaceutical Regulatory / Legal Issues
Certificate awarded post module completion
Professional Professional Diploma In Management - Marketing