Operation management is the area of business that is concerned with responsibility of ensuring that business operations are eVective. There is demand for qualified professional in area of professional systems as the production, sale and post sale activities have to be integrated. Career opportunities are enormous in the are of Automobile, Manufacturer, Pharmaceutical, Telecommunication, Oil & Gas and all Banking Sectors.
- Graduates/10+2 Diploma holder working in production, manufacturing and allied companies.
- Professionals working in area of supply chain, retail, projects and services.
- Freshers looking for rewarding careers in backened operations.
- ITM341 : Advanced operations research
- ITM342 : IT Applications for facility planning
- ITM343 : Change Management & Business Process Re-engineering
- ITM346 : Supply Chain Management
- ITM344 : Project Management
- ITM345 : IT Applications in Service Operations
- GM100 : Project Work
Certificate awarded post module completion
Professional Diploma In Management - Operations Systems)