Graduation (10+2+3) in any discipline from a recognised University / 3-year Diploma in any discipline if equivalent to graduation. Students in the final year of a degree course may provisionally register for the programme. Students doing other professional courses like MBA, MFS, CA, CS, ICWA can do this Diploma concurrently.
Programme Fee & Study Material
- Rs. 19,000/- payable at the beginning of the Programme.
- Self Instruction Material and Reference Books
Documents Required (At the time of Enrollment)
- Duly Filled Registration form (need to obtain for admission. Cost Rs.500)
- Attach attested photocopy certificate of your Graduation Certificates.
- Attach your three passport size photograph.
- E-Lectures would be provided on all subjects
- Live online industry interactive sessions would be conducted in all management areas.
Duration & Session
6 Months / January and July each year
Minimum time: 6 Months
Maximum time: 1.5 Year
Subjects to be covered under following specialization offered in ACM. Due date for the submission of Assignments and the case studies can be viewed at :
Query pertaining to ACM programme
Please do specify your query related to specialization you want to opt for.
Evaluation for ACM Programs except ACM-Research Methodology
Evaluation will be done on the basis of :
- Two Assignments per subject ( Weight age will be 15% each assignment)
- Participation in live sessions/ progress in recorded sessions (10% weight age)
- Case Study Development and presentation of one case study (40% and 20% respectively)
- Guidelines for Case Study - Download File
Evaluation for ACM-Research Methodology
- On the basis of one Assignment per subject and one Integrated Project
- Weight age of the one assignment shall be 50%
- Weight age of Project would be 50%
- Qualifying grade for the Assignment and Project Work is C- (C-minus) while to qualify the program the minimum required MGPA shall be B- (B-minus)
For further clarification, please contact the undersigned
- DRM01 - Sampling Methods and Techniques
- DRM02 - Hypothesis Testing
- DRM03 - Data Editing & Coding
- DRM04 - Introduction to SPSS
On the completion of programme, Advanced Certificate in Management will be awarded after two months of the completion of the programme.