“Admission Helpline No. 9871563135. Admission for Jan session starts from October 20, 2021.
Participants seeking PGCM Finance details, Please Click Here
About the Programme
All India Management Association’s Post Graduate Certificate Programme (PGCM) in Management (approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD) is for working professionals and fresh graduates who want to enhance their knowledge base and stay industry relevant. These programmes have equipped thousands of professionals with necessary functional management skills to compete in today’s rapidly growing and highly challenging economy.
The programme covers the concepts and techniques of modern accounting and enables the student to analyse and understand the behaviour of the modern accounting market; to explore the range of factors influencing accounting decisions; to understand modern corporate accounting management; to examine the role of accounting risk management within business organisations and thus equip him/her with skills and knowledge for a career in the accounting sector.
- Professionals in middle management level seeking to renew accounting fundamentals
- Professionals aiming to shift to accounting functions
- Graduates looking forward to enhance their knowledge in accounting areas
- Graduates looking for accounting management specific skills to get better job opportunities
- Candidates pursuing CPA exams
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognised university or 3 years’ diploma after 10+2 (equivalent to graduation in any discipline) from an institution, recognised by AICTE.
- Graduate students pursuing other professional courses like MBA, MFS, CA, CS, CPA, ICWA can do this PGCM programme concurrently.
- The duration of the programme is one year with two semesters
- Maximum duration to complete the programme is 3 years
Students will get recorded lectures coupled with Online Live classes held at weekends.
Exams are held in June and December each year. Exam schedule is updated on AIMA website and Student Portal both.
Authorized Enrolment Partner
- PA01 - Financial Accounting and Reporting
- PA02 - Management Accounting
- PA03 - Auditing
- PA04 - Federal Income Tax
- PA05 - Managerial Economics
- PA06 - Forensics Accounting
- PA07 - Business Finance
- PA08 - Accounting Ethics and Business Laws
- GM 100 - Project Work
The credit for PGCM – Public Accounting Program
Number of paper/courses offered under the Category
|Semester 1 Courses/papers||5||5x4=20|
|Capstone Project Work||Equivalent to 2 papers||2x4=8|
|TOTAL||10 Papers||40 Credits|
**Exam fee of Rs. 500 per subject applicable
***All fees paid are non-refundable.