- Professionals in middle management level seeking to renew finance fundamentals.
- Professionals aiming to shift to financial functions.
- Graduates looking forward to enhance their knowledge in financial areas.
- Graduates looking for financial management specific skills to get better job opportunities.
- Candidates pursuing CPA exams
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognised university or 3 years’ diploma after 10+2 (equivalent to graduation in any discipline) from an institution, recognised by AICTE.
- Graduate students pursuing other professional courses like MBA, MFS, CA, CS, ICWA, CPA can do this PGCM programme concurrently.
- The duration of the programme is one year with two semesters.
- Maximum duration to complete the programme is 3 years.
January and July each year
Exam schedule is updated on AIMA website and Student Portal. Exams are held in June and December each year.
Students will get recorded lectures coupled with Online Live classes held at weekends
- FM03 - Security Analysis & Portfolio Management
- FM04 - International Financial Management
- FM06 - Management of Financial Services
- FM09 - Project Appraisal & Finance
- FM07 - Option Future & Other Derivatives
- FM10 - Strategic Cost Management
- GM100 - Project Work
The credit for PGCM Finance
Number of paper/courses offered under the Category
|Semester 1 Courses/papers||4||4x4=16|
|Capstone Project Work||Equivalent to 2 papers||2x4=8|
|TOTAL||8 Papers||32 Credits|
Fee in INR
|Total Programme Fee (Module 1 and Module 2)||₹ 35,000|
|Exam fee||₹700 per subject applicable|
*The fee above is inclusive of all academic charges, study material, online course content, recorded lectures, amongst other facilities provided by AIMA.
** Call +91 9810128597 to check out enrolment partner fee
**Refund of fee is governed as per refund policy of AIMA