Not Just a Certification, It is Govt Approved Post Graduation (Credit based, approved by AICTE, Ministry of Education)
Future awaits! Admissions open on 15th October 2023 for next session. Secure your seat for a brighter tomorrow.
PGCM Admission Helpline No. +91 9250127573; or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. APPLY NOW!
This course is designed to develop conceptual & practical Human Resource Skills for effective management of people and organizations. This programme enables one to take higher responsibilities in HR. It also prepares young managers to meet the challenges of a globally competitive environment and harness the asset for countering business challenges in the global era.
- Professionals in middle management seeking to renew fundamentals
- Professional working in other functional areas aiming to shift to HR functions.
- Graduates looking for specific skills to increase their job prospects
- Graduates working in BPO, KPO or working in teams aiming to develop human asset management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognised university or 3 years’ diploma after 10+2 (equivalent to graduation in any discipline) from an institution, recognised by AICTE.
- Graduate students pursuing other professional courses like MBA, MFS, CA, CS, ICWA can do this PGCM programme concurrently and seek lateral entry.
- The duration of the programme is one year with two semesters.
- Maximum duration to complete the programme is 3 years.
- The eligible aspirants can directly take admission by filling in the Admission Form ( Admission Form Link) and submitting the scanned copy of their graduation marksheet and a passport size photograph. The students may directly upload these documents while filling in the Admission Form.
- For lateral entry, exemptions will be given, if the curriculum is equivalent to the PGCM Curriculum. Candidates may contact the PGCM programme Manager at +91 9250127573 or email@example.com
January and July each year
Exam schedule is updated on AIMA website and Student Portal. Exams are held in June and December each year.
Lateral Entry Provision
- Post graduate students undergoing courses like M.Com, MA can opt for lateral entry with exemption of maximum 2 subjects and concurrently continue both the courses.
- The objective behind this initiative is to encourage more graduates to take up professional, Post-graduation programme like PGCM. Any student in the Final year/3rd Semester of M.Com /MA can undergo this distance learning programme concurrently.
- The student also has an opportunity to seek credit transfer of maximum two papers, which he/she has passed in the first year or 1&2 semester of M.Com/MA.
- AIMA has developed a detailed system for curriculum matching and harmonisation of grades and degrees.
- Those 2 papers which match with any one stream of PGCM are exempted for the student and they can seek credit transfer for the same, rest of the papers need to be studied and successfully cleared.
- Students seeking lateral entry are also given a fee exception for two subjects/papers.
Class Timings and Mode of Delivery
A: CLASS ROOM MODE
- Weekend Programme: Classes are held from 9.00 AM to 5.00 PM at AIMA, Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi on (Saturday and Sunday) from August to November and February to May.
- Note:- Students opting for the Class room mode need to select Nodal Centre Preference 1 as 100- AIMA CME Coordination Centre in the Admission form.
Students may also opt for Online Live classes. Details provided below
B: ONLINE LIVE CLASSES MODE
- Students opting for online mode will get recorded lectures coupled with Online Live classes held at weekends (11.00 AM to 1.00 PM) from August to November and February to May.
- Note:- Students opting for the online classroom mode need to select Nodal Centre Preference 1 as 0- All India Management Association in the Admission form.
Assistant Director- Center for Management Education
All India Management Association (AIMA)
15 Link Road, Lajpat Nagar – Part III,
Near Lajpat Nagar Metro Station, New Delhi – 110024
Mobile : +91 9250127573
Website : www.aima.in
- HR01 - Human Resource Management
- HR02 - Organizational Behaviour
- HR03 - Performance Management
- HR04 - Training & Development
- HR08 - Managerial Leadership
- HR06 - International Human Resource Management
- GM100-Project Work
Fee in INR
|Total Programme Fee (Module 1 and Module 2)||₹ 26,000|