India’s retail sector is estimated to touch US $865 billion by 2023, with a compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6%. The organised retail is stated to grow at 40% per annum and expected to touch US$107 billion. It is the 5th largest retail destination in the world. Retail contributes 8-10% to India’s GDP. This industry directly employs about 300,000 people and the demand is rising with every new store addition. To harness the emerging opportunities in the area, this programme is designed to impart integrated knowledge of merchandising, supply chain, store maintenance, inventory control, and retail marketing mix apart from customer relationship management.
- Professionals/ working in a retail organisation to upgrade their professional skills.
- Freshers looking forward to excellent job opportunities in this sunrise sector.
- Management professionals working in other sectors to develop retail management competencies.
- Graduates/ Diploma holders looking for exciting career in dynamic industry
- GM11 : Management Functions and Organisational Behaviour
- RM04 : Merchandise Management and Pricing
- RM01 : Fundamentals of Retailing
- RM05 : Managing Retail Operations
- RM02 : Essentials of Marketing
- RM06 : Application of Supply Chain Management & Technology in Retail
- RM03 : Customer Attraction and Relationship Management
- GM100 : Project Work
Certificate awarded post module completion
Professional Professional Diploma In Management - Retail Management
Rs. 20,000/- (Single payment) + GST