Students qualifying PGDM in Supply Chain Management will be awarded with:Joint Academic Industry Certificate (Industry Safe Express)
- GM11 - Management Function & Organizational behavior
- GM04 - Managerial Economics
- FM11 – Financial and Management Accounting
- GM12 - Business Communication
- GM07 - Research Methodology
- SSCM01 - Strategic Supply Chain Management
- WS01 - Basics of Supply Chain Management
- OM01 - Operations Management
- HR01 - Human Resource Management
- MM01 - Marketing Management
- FM12 - Financial Management
- LMIS01 – Logistics Management & Information Systems
- WS02 – Recent Trends in Supply Chain Management
- GM101 – Practical Training Process with viva- voice/ Project Submission
- PIM01 - Procurement and Inventory Management
- WM01 – Warehouse Management
- SOI01 - Strategic and Operational Issues in SCM
- ERP01 - Implementation of ERP in SCM
- WS03 - Workshop on campus to corporate
- GM06 - Business Law & Corporate Governance
- GTOF01 - Global Trade Operations & Forwarding
- GM13 – Entrepreneurial Management
- GM14 – Strategic Management & Ethics
- GM100 – Project Work
PGDM Admissions are open for July 2019 batch till 10th June 2019
In a globalized and increasingly competitive economy, companies require to survive in the market, to make continuous improvements in levels of efficiency, productivity, quality and flexibility, maintaining and improving the level of service to customers. One of the most critical areas in companies that can help us to achieve these goals is the Operations and, particularly, Supply Chain Management End-to-End (from suppliers to customers). In this environment, professional management of the supply chain becomes a vital competitive tool for companies to provide differential value to their customers, and to be profitable.
This Unique program has been designed by combining the insight of industry leaders with the academic expertise of our faculty, to enable professionals to be adequately skilled to rise up to the expectation of the firms. Academic concepts and theories are brought to life through teaching faculty’s professional expertise and can be immediately applied in one’s career.
Post Graduate Diploma in Supply Chain Management is designed to achieve the following objectives:
- Equip professionals to design, implement and maintain a strategic perspective of Operations Management and, in particular, logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- Giving participants training in supply chain management, gaining a deep insight into the latest trends and new developments in business management.
- Heading an operations or logistics department in line with the latest developments in distribution, consumer and supplier networks, as well as new methods of managing our network and channel relations.
- Gaining a command of the key factors in new business models based on e-commerce and an insight into how they affect traditional systems of logistics management.
- Applying the latest developments in information technology to supply chain management in order to generate greater added value.
- Incentivizing the development and improvement of personal and executive skills, with the aim of enhancing the efficiency of decision-making and strengthening the capacity for problem detection, analysis and resolution.
Why should we enroll?
- Create Strategic and tactical Frameworks in Logistics
- Evaluate Contribution margin of each entities in Logistics
- Analyse Efficacy of Network design of Transportation
- Apply Tools &Techniques of Operations Research & Statistics
- Understand Theories & working Principles of Logistics, SCM, General Management, General Finance, General HR Practices, warehousing, transportation and Inventory management.
- Frontline to middle level Executives in manufacturing, procurement, Logistics, SCM, Distribution, Material Planning and Institutional/B2B sales.
- Graduate Students
- AICTE Approved Program
- Course curriculum designed & endorsed by industry experts and academia
- Live projects & industry visit
- Guest lecture sessions by industry experts
- 6-8 weeks internship (live industry practice & knowledge)
- Team building activities
- Add on workshops on latest industry trends
- On the job training
- 100% pre-placement offer*
* Attendance should be more than 85% & all the assessment should be clear. * Limited seats are available
- Supply Chain Management Executive
- Executive- Material Management Procurement
- Area Sales Manager
- Warehouse Executive
- Team Leader
- Inventory Executive
- Business Development Manager
- Documentation Executive
- Business Development Officer
- Logistics Executive
- Sr. Marketing Executives
- Marketing Executive
- Inventory & Vendor Management Executive