- MM01 - Marketing Management
- MM07 - Consumer Behavior
- MM02 - Sales and Distribution Management
- MM03 - Advertising & Brand Management
- MM04 - International Marketing
- MM05 - Marketing of Services
- GM100-Project Work
PGCM Admission open for July 2019 Session from : 15th April 2019 - 15th July 2019
With a new waves of globalisation across the world, there is a dire need to develop a band of learning professionals who are armed with strong conceptual foundations and intuitive insights who are also capable of successfully meeting the challenges of the corporate world.
AIMA understands this need well and nurtures its students accordingly through its Professional Diploma Programme in Marketing Management.
AIMA’ s apex body status and industry interface has helped largely to design and align its curriculum course material and teaching methodology to suit the need of emerging trends and needs of working professionals in the marketing and sales area.
- Professionals aiming to shift to marketing functions and take higher responsibilities.
- Graduate to enhance their knowledge in area of sales and marketing.
- Graduates looking for specific skills to increase their job opportunities.
The Program is approved by UGC-DEB/DEC since the Academic Year 2005-06. Approval for the Academic Year 2017-18 is awaited.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognised university / 3 years diploma in any discipline recognised by AICTE after 10+2 equivalent to graduation.
- Students doing other professional courses like MBA, MFS, CA, CS, ICWA can do this Diploma concurrently and seek lateral entry.
The duration of the Programme is one year with two semesters. Maximum duration to complete the course 3 years.
Direct admission on screening of admission form.
For lateral entry, exemptions will be given if the curriculum is equivalent to ours.
January and July each year
|PGCM Programme||2019 (January Session)|
|Admission Start Date||15th April 2019|
|Admission Closing Date||15th July 2019|
ONLINE ADMISSION PROCESS
For admission to the program candidate requires a soft copy of attested Graduation degree, soft copy of passport size photo. A demand draft drawn in favor of “AIMA-CME” or debit/ credit card/ bank details
For Online registration form visit :https://education.aima.in/showhomepagecmeonline.action
All require documents can be uploaded in this online form
GENERAL OFFLINE ADMISSION PROCESS
The candidates should send the completed Registration Form along with three photographs (passport or stamp sized), attested copy of graduation certificate / mark sheet and a Demand Draft of the Programme Fee of Rs. 19,000/- in favour of "AIMA", payable at New Delhi.
The Registration Form comes with CME’s prospectus, which may be obtained from the AIMA Counter / Nodal Centres on payment of Rs. 500/- in cash. The Form and Prospectus can also be obtained by post from AIMA, New Delhi, through a Demand Draft of Rs. 550/- in favour of "AIMA", payable at New Delhi.
3 simple steps to take admission in our Programme
- Fill up the registration form and attach a Demand Draft of Rs 19,000/- drawn in favour of "AIMA", payable at New Delhi or through bank challan form during banking hours only at AIMA Lodhi Road.
- Attested photocopy certificate of your 10th, 12th and graduation certificate.
- Attach your three passport size photograph
CLASS ROOM MODE
Weekend Programme : 9.00 a.m to 5.00 p.m (Saturday and Sunday). Between August to November and February to May
B: ONLINE CLASS ROOM MODE
Live Sessions: 11.00 a.m – 1.00 p.m ( 2 Saturday )
Recorded Session: 24hour ( between March –May & September to November)
Note:- Students opting for the online classroom mode needs to specify Zero (0) center during filling up the center choice.
Lateral Entry Provision
Post graduate students undergoing courses like M.Com, MA can seek lateral entry to the programme and concurrently take both the courses.
The objective behind this initiative is to encourage more graduates take up professional courses .Any student in the Final year/3rd Semester of M.Com /MA can undergo this distance learning programme of AIMA concurrently. The student also has an opportunity to seek credit transfer of maximum two papers, which they have passed in the first year or 1&2 semester of M.Com/MA.
AIMA has developed a detailed system for curriculum matching and harmonisation of grades and degrees.
Those 2 papers which match with any one stream of PGCM are exempted for the student and they can seek credit transfer for the same, the rest of the papers need to be studied and successfully cleared to be awarded the Post Graduate Certificate. A student is also given a fee exception for these two papers.