About the Programme
All India Management Association’s Post Graduate Certificate Programme (PGCM) in Management (approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD) is for working professionals and fresh graduates who want to enhance their knowledge base and stay industry relevant. These programmes have equipped thousands of professionals with necessary functional management skills to compete in today’s rapidly growing and highly challenging economy.
The programme is offered in different specializations.
- Upgradation of knowledge, skills and educational qualification through this AICTE, Ministry of HRD approved Post graduation programme.
- Providing opportunity to do direct post-graduation specialization in a specific function or a domain and help them get better job opportunities in the corporate world.
- Training students through various strategic and innovative approaches to help them take smart business decisions in the challenging business environment.
- Providing knowledge and skills to students on traditional as well as modern methods to be applied at workplace to achieve better efficiency and results.
- Equipping students with latest skills and knowledge through case study based learning.
- Helping students to stay connected with the industry and to learn about various industrial developments through webinars and workshops organized by AIMA.
- To provide working professionals, a dual opportunity of enhancing their managerial skills through learn while you earn concept.
- Bachelors degree in any discipline from a recognised university or 3 years’ diploma after 10+2 (equivalent to graduation in any discipline) from an institution, recognised by AICTE.
- Graduate students pursuing other professional courses like MBA, MFS, CA, CS, ICWA etc. can pursue the PGCM programme concurrently and seek lateral entry.
The duration of the programme is 1 year with two semesters. Maximum duration to complete the programme is 3 years.
Eligible aspirants can directly take admission by filling in the Admission Form (Admission Form Link) and submitting the scanned copy of their graduation marksheet and a passport size photograph. The students may directly upload these documents while filling in the Admission Form.
For lateral entry, exemptions will be given for upto maximum 2 subjects, if the curriculum of their earlier done subject/paper is equivalent to the PGCM Curriculum. Candidates may contact the PGCM programme manager at +91 9250127573 or email@example.com to know more about the same.
Specializations offered under PGCM
|Programme Code||Specializations offered||Fee in INR||Registration Link|
|P21||PGCM- Digital Marketing & Strategy||First Installment: Rs 32,000
Second Installment: Rs 31,000
|Online Admission Form Link - PGCM
|P38 & P39||PGCM- Business Analytics||Lumpsum payment Rs 76,000
First Installment: Rs 40,500
Second Installment: Rs 39,500
|P29||PGCM- International Business||Rs 26,000|
|P35||PGCM- Finance||Rs 26,000|
|P31||PGCM- Human Resource Development||Rs 26, 000|
|P23||PGCM- Retail Management||Rs 26,000|
|P33||PGCM- Marketing||Rs 26,000|
|P27||PGCM- Operations System||Rs 26,000|
|P25||PGCM- Pharmaceutical Marketing||Rs 26,000|
January and July each year
Exams are held in June and December each year. Exam schedule is updated on AIMA website and Student Portal both.
Lateral Entry Provision
- Post graduate students undergoing courses like M.Com, MA can opt for lateral entry with exemption of maximum 2 subjects and concurrently continue both the courses.
- The objective behind this initiative is to encourage more candidates to take up professional, Post- graduation programme like PGCM. Any student in the Final year/3rd Semester of M.Com /MA can undergo this programme concurrently.
- The student also has an opportunity to seek credit transfer of maximum two papers, which he/she has passed in the first year or 1&2 semester of M.Com/MA.
- AIMA has developed a detailed system for curriculum matching and harmonisation of grades and degrees.
- Those 2 papers which match with any one stream of PGCM are exempted for the student and they can seek credit transfer for the same; rest of the papers need to be studied and successfully cleared.
- Students seeking lateral entry are also given a fee exception for two subjects/papers.
Manager- Center for Management Education
All India Management Association (AIMA)
15 Link Road, Lajpat Nagar – Part III,
Near Lajpat Nagar Metro Station, New Delhi – 110024
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.aima.in
ONLINE ADMISSION PROCESS
Kindly keep the following ready before filling in the Online registration form:
- Self- attested Graduation Degree/Mark sheet. You may also provide consolidated marksheet of all the semesters
- Passport size photo
- Credit or Debit card to pay the programme fee payment
The programme fee can be paid online via Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card
Please contact PGCM Programme Manager at Mobile: +91 9250127573 or email@example.com for any queries.
Step 1: Open the Admission Form through the link: https://education.aima.in/showAdmissionForm.action
Step 2: Fill in the form with the details asked for.
Points to be taken care of while filling in the Form:
Session to be selected as:
Please note that the admissions for PGCM open twice a year i.e. January batch and July batch. Students are advised to select the session they wish to opt for
Programme Name – For programme name and code. Please ensure that you select the correct programme name and code. You may refer to the table provided below.
|Programme Code||PGCM Specializations offered|
|P21||PGCM- Digital Marketing & Strategy|
|P38 & P39||PGCM- Business Analytics|
|P27||PGCM- Operations System|
|P31||PGCM- Human Resource Development|
|P29||PGCM- International Business|
|P23||PGCM- Retail Management|
|P25||PGCM- Pharmaceutical Marketing|
Prospectus Purchased: Select NO as Option
City: New Delhi
Nodal Centre Preference 1 : 0 All India Management Association
Nodal Centre Preference 2 : 100 AIMA CME Coordination Centre
Upload Documents : Attach your Graduation Mark sheet and Passport Size Photograph. Keep all the documents ready in your laptop/system before opening the Admission Form Link.
Step 3: Select the Payment Option as Credit/Debit Card and make the fee payment.
Step 4: Upon successfully submitting the form and making the payment, the candidate will get an acknowledgement from AIMA. Kindly email the same to the programme manager at firstname.lastname@example.org to complete the registration process.