About the Programme
The Post Graduate Certificate Programmes in Management are targeted at working people and fresh graduates who want to enhance their knowledge base. These programmes in last few years have equipped thousands of professionals with necessary functional management skills to compete in today’s rapidly growing and highly challenging economy.
- Continued Learning as learning is an ongoing process, new knowledge are required since working environment is dynamic.
- To provide the working professionals with a dual opportunity of enhancing their managerial skills through Learn while you Earn concept.
- Learn while you Earn concept.
- Quickly enhance knowledge in specific area of management without the burden to study General Management concepts.
- Provide the opportunity to general Post graduate students to shift to professional courses through lateral entry schemes.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognised university / 3 years diploma in any discipline recognised by AICTE after 10+2 equivalent to graduation.
- Students doing other professional courses like MBA, MFS, CA, CS, ICWA can do this Diploma concurrently and seek lateral entry.
The duration of the Programme is one year with two semesters. Maximum duration to complete the course 3 years.
Direct admission on screening of admission form.
For lateral entry, exemptions will be given if the curriculum is equivalent to ours.
January and July each year
Lateral Entry Provision
Post graduate students undergoing courses like M.Com, MA can seek lateral entry to the programme and concurrently take both the courses.
The objective behind this initiative is to encourage more graduates take up professional courses .Any student in the Final year/3rd Semester of M.Com /MA can undergo this distance learning programme of AIMA concurrently. The student also has an opportunity to seek credit transfer of maximum two papers, which they have passed in the first year or 1&2 semester of M.Com/MA.
AIMA has developed a detailed system for curriculum matching and harmonisation of grades and degrees.
Those 2 papers which match with any one stream of PGCM are exempted for the student and they can seek credit transfer for the same, the rest of the papers need to be studied and successfully cleared to be awarded the Post Graduate Certificate. A student is also given a fee exception for these two papers.
Manager- Center for Management Education
All India Management Association (AIMA)
15 Link Road, Lajpat Nagar – Part III,
Near Lajpat Nagar Metro Station, New Delhi – 110024
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.aima.in
ONLINE ADMISSION PROCESS
Kindly keep the following ready before filling in the Online registration form:
- Self- attested Graduation Degree/Mark sheet,
- Passport size photo
- Credit or Debit card to pay the programme fee
The programme fee can be paid online via Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card
For Online registration form visit:https://education.aima.in/showhomepagecmeonline.action
All required documents can be uploaded in this online form
GENERAL OFFLINE ADMISSION PROCESS
The candidates should send the completed Registration Form along with three photographs (passport or stamp sized), attested copy of graduation certificate / mark sheet and a Demand Draft of the Programme Fee of Rs. 25,550/- in favour of "All India Management Association", payable at New Delhi.
The Registration Form comes with CME’s prospectus, which may be obtained from the AIMA Counter / Nodal Centres on payment of Rs. 500/- in cash. The Form and Prospectus can also be obtained by post from AIMA, New Delhi, through a Demand Draft of Rs. 550/- in favour of "AIMA", payable at New Delhi.
3 simple steps to take admission in our Programme
- Fill up the registration form and attach a Demand Draft of Rs 19,000/- drawn in favour of "AIMA", payable at New Delhi or through bank challan form during banking hours only at AIMA Lodhi Road.
- Attested photocopy certificate of your 10th, 12th and graduation certificate.
- Attach your three passport size photograph