|PGCM Programme||2019 (January Session)|
|Online Registration / Online Payment / Prospectus Sale Last date for registration / Online Payment||15th November 2018 - 15th February 2019|
PGCM Admission open for January 2019 Session from : 15th November 2018 - 15th February 2019
About the Programme
The Post Graduate Certificate Programmes in Management are targeted at working people and fresh graduates who want to enhance their knowledge base. These programmes in last few years have equipped thousands of professionals with necessary functional management skills to compete in today’s rapidly growing and highly challenging economy.
- Continued Learning as learning is an ongoing process, new knowledge are required since working environment is dynamic.
- To provide the working professionals with a dual opportunity of enhancing their managerial skills through Learn while you Earn concept.
- Learn while you Earn concept.
- Quickly enhance knowledge in specific area of management without the burden to study General Management concepts.
- Provide the opportunity to general Post graduate students to shift to professional courses through lateral entry schemes.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognised university / 3 years diploma in any discipline recognised by AICTE after 10+2 equivalent to graduation.
- Students doing other professional courses like MBA, MFS, CA, CS, ICWA can do this Diploma concurrently and seek lateral entry.
The duration of the Programme is one year with two semesters. Maximum duration to complete the course 3 years.
Direct admission on screening of admission form.
For lateral entry, exemptions will be given if the curriculum is equivalent to ours.
January and July each year
Lateral Entry Provision
Post graduate students undergoing courses like M.Com, MA can seek lateral entry to the programme and concurrently take both the courses.
The objective behind this initiative is to encourage more graduates take up professional courses .Any student in the Final year/3rd Semester of M.Com /MA can undergo this distance learning programme of AIMA concurrently. The student also has an opportunity to seek credit transfer of maximum two papers, which they have passed in the first year or 1&2 semester of M.Com/MA.
AIMA has developed a detailed system for curriculum matching and harmonisation of grades and degrees.
Those 2 papers which match with any one stream of PGCM are exempted for the student and they can seek credit transfer for the same, the rest of the papers need to be studied and successfully cleared to be awarded the Post Graduate Certificate. A student is also given a fee exception for these two papers.
For further clarification, please contact the undersigned
A: CLASS ROOM MODE
Weekend Programme : 9.00 a.m to 5.00 p.m (Saturday and Sunday). Between August to November and February to May
B: ONLINE CLASS ROOM MODE
Live Sessions: 11.00 a.m – 1.00 p.m ( 2 Saturday )
Recorded Session: 24hour ( between March –May & September to November)
Note:- Students opting for the online classroom mode needs to specify Zero (0) center during filling up the center choice.