Download Brochure!

PGDM Admissions are open for July 2019 batch till 10th June 2019

Introduction

The Indian retail industry has emerged as one of the most dynamic and fast-paced industries due to major development ICT and supply chain technologies. It accounts for over 10 per cent of the country’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP) and around 8 per cent of the employment. India is the world’s fifth-largest global destination in the retail space.

Indian Retail Industry has immense potential as India has the second largest population with affluent middle class, rapid urbanisation and solid growth of internet.

India’s retail market is expected to increase by 60 per cent to reach US$ 1.1 trillion by 2020, on the back of factors like rising incomes and lifestyle changes by middle class and increased digital connectivity. While the overall retail market is expected to grow at 12 per cent per annum, modern trade would expand twice as fast at 20 per cent per annum and traditional trade at 10 per cent# . Indian retail market is divided into “Organised Retail Market contributes 93 per cent of the total sector and “Unorganised Retail Market contributes the rest 7 per cent of the sector.

To harness the emerging opportunities in the area, this programme is designed to impart integrated knowledge of merchandising, supply chain, store maintenance, inventory control, and retail marketing mix apart from customer relationship management.

For whom

  • Professionals/ working in a retail organisation to upgrade their professional skills.
  • Freshers looking forward to excellent job opportunities in this sunrise sector.
  • Management professionals working in other sectors to develop retail management competencies.
  • Graduates/ Diploma holders looking for exciting career in dynamic industry

Career Options in Retail marketing involves:

Retail outlets, Export houses, Departmental stores Manufacturers, Financial institutions for marketing, IT and BPO, Education sector, publishing houses, Healthcare product manufacturers, Sports equipment and sports gear manufacturers.

Program is divided into 4 modules/six months each. Papers to be covered in 3 rd Semester + Case Study Development + Business Simulation.
Module
1
  • Management Functions & OB
  • Business Communication
  • Managerial Economics
  • Introduction to IT Systems
  • Financial & Management Accounting
  • Business Statistics

Certificate awarded post module completion

Certificate in Management

Module
2
  • Operations Management
  • Human Resource Management
  • Marketing Management
  • Economics and Social Environment
  • Financial Management
  • Research Methodology

Certificate awarded post module completion

Advanced Certificate in Management

Module
3

    Specialization

  • RM01 : Fundamentals of Retailing
  • RM04 : Buying & Merchandise Management
  • RM03 : Customer Attraction and Relationship Management
  • RM08 : Store Design and Visual Merchandising
  • RM05 : Managing Retail Operations
  • Case Study Development
  • Business Simulation

Certificate awarded post module completion

Professional Certificate in (Retail Marketing)

Module
4
  • Business Law & Corporate Governance
  • International Business
  • Entrepreneurial Management
  • Enterprise Systems
  • Project Work

Certificate awarded post module completion

Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Retail Marketing)

₹ 1,26,000/-

Payment Schedule

For first module pay at the time of admission and for the subsequent modules before the start of the classes.
Fee Particulars Fee
First Module ₹ 31,500/- + ₹ 550/- for prospectus
Second Module ₹ 31,500/-
Third Module ₹ 31,500/-
Fourth Module ₹ 31,500/-
*The fee above is inclusive of all academic charges, study material, online course content, digital library, amongst other facilities provided by the institute. Examination fee will be separate and will be charged at actuals. All fees paid are non-refundable.

Specializations Offered

text

Retail Marketing

text

Digital Marketing

text

Financial Research & Valuation Modeling

text

Business Analytics

text

Hospitality Management

text

Banking and Financial Management

text

Marketing Management

text

Financial Management

text

Information System

text

International Business

text

Operations Management

text

Human Resource Management

text

Supply Chain Management
With Technical Support of SafeEducate

×

Download Brochure

Please provide a name and email address, and a phone number if you'd like us to call and assist you through the process.

×

*Please note that by filling the form, you are agreeing to our terms & conditions in the disclaimer section.