Post Graduate Diploma in Management
(Approved by AICTE)*
Most Prestigious Course For Working Professionals
PGDM is the most programme of AIMA-Centre for Management Education. It is being offered since 1994 and is widely acclaimed for its strong curriculum in the industry and academic circles. It is designed not only to impart the knowledge of core subjects such as Accounting, Economics, Finance and Marketing but also lays special stress on developing skills and competencies through exposure to real business situations. AIMA leverages its close linkages with the industry to assess emerging needs and factor them on to its programmes.
Advantages of AIMA’s PGDM Programme:
- Approved by AICTE since 1994
- Over four decades of expertise in conducting Management education programs.
- Contemporary Course curriculum recognized by Industry.
- Eminent Faculty from Academia & Industry.
- Case Study Development
- Business Simulation games to build and strengthen decision making and analytical skills.
- Live Industry Interactive sessions.
- Blended mode of Learning
- Case Study based learning: classroom discussions with peers for collaborative learning.
- Academic flexibility to optimize student’s learning.
- Student Support for all academic & operational queries.
- Placement Assistance from AIMA-CME.
- To prepare Graduates for Management Career through AIMA's unique blend of quality and flexibility.
- To enable working professionals rise in their organizations.
- To facilitate change of career to managerial and business arena.
- The programme is designed to develop conceptual knowledge and behavioral skills in students who continue to work in industry, government or other organizations.
- Working Graduates.
- Professionals such as Engineers/CA/CFA/ICWA/ Technologists.
- Fresh Graduates who wish to combine their study with work. Also the programme can be pursued as an add-on in any other specialized stream of education.
- Defense Personnel.
Eligibility & Admission Procedure
Graduation (10+2+3) in any discipline from a recognized University. Candidates with below 50% in Graduation are required to appear for the entrance exam like CMAT/CAT/XAT/MAT etc followed by a Personal/Telephonic Interview round.
- Candidates need to buy the prospectus before they appear for the personal/telephonic interview round. To buy the prospectus CLICK HERE
- Post purchase of prospectus, candidates need to appear for the personal interview with AIMA at Lajpat Nagar office or can share the reference no. with Program Manager via email to arrange telephonic interview round.
- Candidate who got selected in the interview need to submit semester fee online of Rs. 31,500/- within 15 days after the declaration of their result.
Documents required at the time of interview:
- Self-Attested Graduation Certificates (Consolidated Mark sheet of 3rd Year & Pass certificate)
- 2 Passport size photographs
- Reference No. cum receipt of Prospectus Purchase
Evaluation And Examination
On the basis of two assignments per subject and term-end examination. For more details you may refer this link:https://pgcourses.aima.in/examination.php Examination
Paper pen and online examinations is conducted Pan India in month of June and December.
Recognition And Certification
The program is approved by AICTE since 1994.
On the successful completion of the programme. Modular certificate are awarded. Post Graduate Diploma in Management(PGDM) is awarded after successful completion of programme including the Project Work.
|1||Certificate in Management|
|2||Advanced Certificate in Management|
|3||Professional Certificate in Management|
|4||Post Graduate Diploma in Management|
Mode Of Program Delivery/Teaching Methodology, Specializations & Fee Structure
Student can opt either of the below mentioned option to pursue PGDM Program from AIMA:
- Option A: 15 hours of teaching (per subject) via Face to Face Class room teaching on weekends and Industry Interaction, Foundation Program etc.
- Option B: 15 hours of e-learning content (per subject) on weekends which includes sessions by subject experts, Industry Interaction, Foundation Program etc
Program Code : B3
For further clarification, please contact the undersigned
PGDM Counseling Session on New Specializations offered by AIMA-Center for Management Education.
Counseling Date: 19th December 2018(Wednesday)
Timings: B/w 3:00pm to 4:00pm
Venue: AIMA, 15, Link Road, Lajpat Nagar-III, New Delhi-110024
Landmark: Metro Pillar No. 26 of Lajpat Nagar Metro
Followed by High Tea
Interested candidates can confirm their presence for the same latest by 18th December 2018(Tuesday) to Program Manager - PGDM on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enquire Now